It is becoming increasingly common to find apps that have a Dark Mode function. This feature is especially useful if you’re using your phone in low light conditions. The dark mode is now available for the entire system in Android 10, which was made possible by a flurry of new features and enhancements that were included. On the Galaxy A50, it’s referred to as “Night Mode,” and it can be activated in a matter of seconds. Not only does this setting make it easier on the eyes, but it also saves a significant amount of battery life. If you want to extend the life of your battery, give it a shot. In this post, we’ll show you how to enable Night Mode on your Samsung Galaxy A50 smartphone.
Read More: How to Reset Network Settings on Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G?
How to Enable Night Mode on Samsung Galaxy A50?
When you first start using this mode, it may seem unusual at first. It is simply due to the fact that we are all accustomed to the standard light mode. However, we anticipate that you will find it interesting. It can activate in the following ways.
- The Settings app can access by opening it.
- Take a look at the Display section and tap on it.
- Select “Night Mode” from the drop-down menu.
- By doing this, you’re enabling the feature.
- After selecting “Turn on as scheduled,” the mode will automatically turn on when you do.
- From sunset to sunrise or “Custom schedule,” you can select the time that works best for you.
From the Quick Settings, you can also enable Night Mode. This mode can activate by swiping down from the top of the screen and tapping the Moon icon.
Do not forget to give it a shot!
Read More: Here’s How to Samsung Galaxy S5 Hard Reset?