Are you looking to watch the most recent TV shows and enjoy them with some popcorn? Then try Watch Oprah Winfrey Network(OWN) this time and you will amaze by its streaming services and compatibility with almost all your streaming devices. OWN is an American streaming platform for watching the latest TV shows and streaming live TV. This American pay-Tv channel is owned by Harpo Studios and Discovery, broadcasting primarily to African American audiences and accessible to more than 88 million pay-Tv households in America. A user can easily stream Own TV Activates on cable networks as well as non-cable networks. Let’s know more about this.
Compatible Streaming Devices with OWN TV
Let’s talk about the wide range of streaming devices that are compatible with OWN TV and including Apple TV, Roku streaming players, Amazon Fire TV, and even android devices, etc. For watching the content of OWN TV on your streaming device, you have to activate this on your devices and we have gathered information about how you can successfully activate OWN TV on your streaming devices. Without further due, let’s dive into the process:
Stream OWN TV on Roku
To enjoy the vast range of movies and shows from OWN TV, you can stream them on your own Roku device by following just a few steps:
- Turn ON your Roku device.
- Now select the “Streaming Channels” option, click the “Search” option, and find the “Watch OWN” app.
- 3. For downloading, click the “Add Channel” button.
- 4. Once the download completes, click the “Go to Channel” button and launch it.
- 5. The Watch OWN TV activation code and a few instructions will appear on the screen, don’t forget to save them safely.
- 6. Now visit the official website of the Watch OWN TV app on another device and select your TV provider in the list.
- 7. Now enter the Watch OWN TV activation code and click the “Activate” button.
- 8. After clicking the “Activate” button, a message will appear on your screen to ensure activation is successful.
Get ready and watch your favorite show!
Own TV Activates on Apple TV
Apple TV is considered one of the most compatible live streaming devices and is getting common as well. So, if you are an Apple user then you can activate OWN TV by following the below rundown:
- Switch it ON and open the App store.
- In the search bar, search “Watch OWN TV app” and click the “Download” button.
- After the download process, click the “Launch” button.
- The Watch OWN TV app will generate an activation code, don’t forget to save it safely.
- Now visit the official website of the Watch OWN TV app on another device, enter that activation code and click on the “Link TV Provider” button.
- Now tap on your TV provider and log in.
Now you can successfully Own TV Activates app on your Apple TV.
We recommend you watch Oprah Prime, the Rosie Show, Oprah’s Master Class, For Peete’s Sake, Greenleaf, Addicted to Food, Queen Sugar, Party at Tiffany’s, and Black Love. Also, many more of these shows are on the top list of Watch TV.
How much does it cost to Watch an OWN TV subscription?
It is free of cost but requires a subscription to a cable TV provider if you want to watch more episodes.
How to fix the “Not working error” while activating the code?
If “Not working error” appears continuously, consider checking your internet connection. Secondly, reinstall the app and activate the code within 120 seconds before it expires.
Own TV Activates app is home to thousands of interesting movies and series that can be viewed on any streaming device using the OWN TV app. To download this app, the only thing you have to do is to get connected with a TV provider and activate it.