To uninstall an app or application from Windows 11, right-click it and select Uninstall. Programs can also be removed using Settings and Control Panel.
Windows 11 makes removing apps and programmes from your machine a breeze. From the Start menu, uninstall an app or application. Learn how to uninstall programmes on Windows 11 quickly.
Windows 11 makes uninstalling apps and programmes a breeze. You can do this from the Start menu, Settings, or the Control Panel.
Uninstall Apps from the Windows Start Menu
One of the best features of Windows 11 is that you no longer need to search through Settings to discover the app you want to remove. You may uninstall an app directly from the Start menu.
Alternatively, click the Windows logo in the taskbar.
Then select it from the Start menu. You have three options:
- If the app or programme is pinned, it will appear in the Pinned section of the Start menu.
- Simply type the name of the app or programme in the Type here to search section above the Search bar.
- Click All apps to see a list of all your system and third-party apps.
- Uninstall the app or application by right-clicking it in the Start menu.
If the app is from the Microsoft Store, a final confirmation pop-up will appear.
If you want to uninstall a software you downloaded and installed, go to Control Panel–>Uninstall or alter a programme. Uninstall the software from there.
Uninstall Apps from the Control Panel
Windows 11’s Control Panel allows you to delete apps and programmes. Uninstalling apps and programmes using this method hasn’t changed much since prior versions of Windows.
- Open the Control Panel programme by typing it in the Type here to search form above the Search bar.
- Uninstall a software from the Control Panel’s Programs section.
- Finally, locate the app or application you wish to delete. Then click Uninstall at the top.
Uninstall Apps from Settings
You may also uninstall apps and programmes in Windows 11 via Settings.
- To open Settings, press Win + I.
- Apps then Apps & features from the left sidebar.
- Find the app or programme you want to remove. Click the Uninstall button next to it.
Read More: A Complete Guide How to Delete iPhone Apps?