To uninstall an app or application from Windows 11, right-click it and select Uninstall. Programs can also be removed using Settings and Control Panel.
Windows 11 makes removing apps and programs from your machine a breeze. From the Start menu, uninstall an app or application. Learn how to uninstall programs on Windows 11 quickly.
Windows 11 makes uninstalling apps and programs a breeze. You can do this from the Start menu, Settings, or the Control Panel.
Uninstall Apps from the Windows Start Menu
One of the best features of Windows 11 is that you no longer need to search through Settings to discover the app you want to remove. You may uninstall an app directly from the Start menu.
Alternatively, click the Windows logo in the taskbar.
Then select it from the Start menu. You have three options:
A final confirmation pop-up will appear if the app is from the Microsoft Store.
If you want to uninstall the software you downloaded and installed, go to Control Panel–>Uninstall or alter a program. Uninstall the software from there.
Uninstall Apps from the Control Panel
Windows 11’s Control Panel allows you to delete apps and programs. Uninstalling apps and programs using this method haven’t changed much since prior versions of Windows.
- Open the Control Panel program by typing it in the Type here to search form above the Search bar.
- Uninstall the software from the Control Panel’s Programs section.
- Finally, locate the app or application you wish to delete. Then click Uninstall at the top.
Uninstall Apps from Settings
You may also uninstall apps and programs in Windows 11 via Settings.
- To open Settings, press Win + I.
- Apps, then Apps & Features from the left sidebar.
- Find the app or program you want to remove. Click the Uninstall button next to it.