Dabbing has taken over the world of cannabis smoking with a storm in recent times, with an increasing number of avid smokers opting for concentrates over other forms of extracts. It has given smoking a new and exciting dimension, along with a wide range of specialized tools and vocabulary.
But before you can use a glass dab tool like a pro, you should first know which ones to buy and what exactly they do. They can make your run-in with cannabis concentrates a lot more exciting and potent.
Here is the information on the critical aspects of dab tools and accessories.
A study claims that water pipes potentially filter out more THC from the smoke, making it less likely for users to achieve a psychedelic experience. This is excellent news for people who wish to use cannabis for medicinal benefits rather than recreation, as they can now use glass pipes without any worry.
More so, glass dab kits have also become popular for the same reasons, with an increasing number of users buying a range of intriguing dab tools. Some fantastic ones you can consider investing in are as follows.
- Nails – A nail is the most pivotal part of the entire dabbing experience, the very component used to heat and vaporize the concentrates. While it is available in a range of different materials, sizes, and shapes, you can opt for a universal titanium one to begin with.
- Percolators – often called “perks,” these elements enhance the smoking experience by creating a bubbling effect leading to filtration in water pipes.
- Quartz bangers – These give you unmatched flavor and heat retention, allowing you to vaporize larger quantities of concentrates in a single dab.
- Carb cap – These can restrict airflow to the nails, enabling you to heat concentrates at much lower temperatures without wasting any dabs.
- Dab torches – Torches can help you heat the nail at the correct temperature so that the concentrates are evenly and quickly vaporized.
To ensure your dab rig keeps performing at optimum levels, you need to keep your gear clean and hygienic at all times. Most traditional rigs need cotton swabs to help clear the nails of any debris left after each dab. Pipe cleaners work well to mop out the downstream and various other cylindrical components of the device. It is prudent to purchase good-quality cotton wipes without scratching the surface to clean the glass components.
Finally, it would be best to have a cleaning solution handy to clear the smoking device of old and dried residue. Instead of buying formulated solutions, you can also make your own using isopropyl alcohol, water, and salt. Keep the device soaked in this solution in a Ziploc bag for over an hour, rinse with plain water, and air dry.
Since dab rigs come with various components, it is wise to get a storage case or kit that can accommodate all of them comfortably. Look for a robust case with plenty of padding to store glassware without scratching it. Also, it is better to get an issue with a secure lid as it is easier to carry such a box around. Concentrates are best kept in odor-proof glass or silicone jars that prevent them from sticking to the sides.
Where to buy them?
If you want a high-quality glass dab tool, buy the product from reputable online retailers. These dealers have fantastic offers on many smoking devices, dab tools, kits, and several other accessories throughout the year, ensuring you buy more products at lesser rates. So, you can easily have a glass smoking pipe and a couple of dabbing tools for under $100 when purchasing from one of these stores.
Moreover, they charge nothing extra, have reasonable shipping costs, and have easy exchange or refund policies. Many of them will customize glass devices as per their clients’ wishes, ensuring you have a unique product in hand.