Your Samsung Galaxy S5 mobile phone can be hard reset or factory reset without incurring any charges. We require a hard reset on a number of occasions, for example, when we forget our password or when our mobile phone is not functioning properly. It is also possible in order to prepare the device for resale purposes. When you perform a hard reset on your Samsung Galaxy S5, also known as a factory reset, all of the data on your device will be totally erased.
How to Hard Reset (Factory Reset) S5?
- To turn off your S5, press the Power button.
- Hold Volume Down+Power for 10–15 seconds.
- Your phone will go into recovery mode.
- By hitting the power button and selecting “recovery”,
- Power Button confirms Wipe Data three times.
- Then select Ok To Clear All Data to confirm the power button click.
- Then press the power button to confirm it.
- “Reboot system” from recovery mode. Hard Reset S5
Hard Reset With Google Find My Device
Using Google Find My Device to reset your Samsung Galaxy S5 is simple. With Google Find My Device, you can remotely wipe your phone. But make sure before removing data because hard resets through Google Find My Device do not recover data.
- First, access the Google Finds My Device link.
- Go to Google and log in.
- To the “Android Device Manager”.
- There are two alternatives. Enable Sounds and Erase Device.
- Select “Secure and Erase Device.”
- On to the next screen.
- “Erase Device” now.
- The “Erase Device” button will appear.
- Press that button.
- It will delete your phone’s data.
Hard Reset with Android Multi Tools Software
It is possible to utilize Android Multi Tools if you can unlock your Samsung Galaxy S5. This tool can free reset and unlock your Samsung Galaxy S5. To utilize Android Multi Tools, please follow these steps:
- First, you need a PC or laptop. This utility requires these to work.
- Now install the Android SDK.
- Then install Android Multi Tools.
- To install this tool on your system.
- Use Android Multi Tools.
- Setup developer options and enable USB debugging.
- Then, on the mobile, hit Power and Volume down.
- The cellphone will show the boot screen.
- Connect the Samsung Galaxy S5 via a USB cord to the system.
- Then select option 5 or 8 and hit enter to reset S5.
- The Samsung Galaxy S5 has now been successfully wiped.
Hard Reset S5 With Code
Hard reset S5 with codes. To hard reset your phone, dial these codes: *#*#7780#*#* – Wipes all data on Samsung Galaxy S5. *2767*3855# – Reset your Samsung Galaxy S5. These codes will delete all data from your phone including contacts, photos, songs, apps, and settings. Don’t use them.
Read More: How Can I Backup My Samsung Galaxy S5 to PC?