Microsoft Outlook is a popular online email system, but that doesn’t mean it’s no-fault. If you’ve ever received an error code (pii_email_029231e8462fca76041e), it may not be the first one. Microsoft Outlook is open-source software that is constantly improving. However, there is always room for improvement. Error number: [pii_email_029231e8462fca76041e] is due to a conflict with the SMTP server and occurs due to incorrect configuration of the software configuration. You ensure all parameters entered with port numbers, authentications, and secure connection are correct.
What is [pii_email_029231e8462fca76041e]Error?
Looking for troubleshooting (pii_email_029231e8462fca76041e)? Here are some instructions that will surely solve your problem.
If you look at the error code [pii_email_029231e8462fca76041e], [pii_email_b02030edf01c934e4ab8] it means Outlook is not working correctly. So what can you do to get the Outlook images correctly? Here are some simple instructions:
- If you are using multiple accounts and a program runs on Windows, try logging out of all accounts, clearing the cache, and then logging back in.
- [pii_email_029231e8462fca76041e] The error maybe because of the setup process causing Outlook to conflict with different email accounts or another tool on your PC. You may need to remove the faulty Outlook model from your PC and install the latest Outlook model from the good Microsoft Outlook website.
- Try using an Internet version of the application web version of Microsoft Outlook.
- Update your Microsoft Outlook model to an accurate model.
- If you’re using Windows 10, try using Microsoft Outlook for other Windows versions similar to 7 or 8.
- Contact a Microsoft empowerment for instructions.
Six Best Solutions to Solve [pii_email_029231e8462fca76041e]Error:
Microsoft Outlook Pii error [pii_email_029231e8462fca76041e] occurs on Windows 10, showing the issue with Outlook Express & Windows Mail. This error mainly occurs because of a conflict between SMTP servers. When a user tries to send emails without proper account settings, in this guide, we’ll sort six simple solutions to correct the error [pii_email_029231e8462fca76041e] that might help you.
Related: How to Solve [pii_email_123dd92c65546aac4234] Error(Updated 2021)
Solution 1: Repair from the Programs and Features Tab:
- First, try to solve this Outlook Express error through programs and features using the automatic repair tool:
- Click the Windows button and search for programs and features (you can also open Control Panel and switch to Programs and Features).
- Find programs and features feature Features after Microsoft Office 365. (or select a suitable Office application)
- Click the Edit button on top of the Programs and Features window, select Repair, and follow the on-screen instructions.
- When processing is complete, restart Outlook and check if the error code is cleared; if it persists, try solution 2.
Solution 2. Check the server request settings:
- Open the app panorama.
- Open the document
- Account settings.
- In the Window Account Settings, click the Email tab, and you’ll see the following window, as shown below:
- Select your email account from the list.
- Click the email account and then click More Settings.
- Now open the Internet email settings.
- Open the Outgoing Server tab.
- Check the first option.
- Check that my outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication.
- Click OK to save the settings.
- After clicking OK, restart perspective and see if the error [pii_email_029231e8462fca76041e] has been removed. Otherwise, go to the next solution.
Solution 3. Select Duplicate Account or Delete Duplicate Accounts:
Don’t you have the solution yet? Let’s look at duplicate accounts. It is also the main reason for the error (pii_email_029231e8462fca76041e), and deleting duplicate accounts may be the solution. Follow the options below,
- Click the Menu bar.
- Open account settings and click the Email tab.
- Find the duplicate account in the list and choose one.
- Click Delete to delete a duplicate account, as shown below:
- After deleting the duplicate account, restart Outlook and check if the error code [pii_email_029231e8462fca76041e] still appears. So the problem is complicated. So check out solution four and see if we’re lucky.
Solution 4: Change the port number of the server:
To change the port number of the server, follow these steps:
- Open Panorama
- Click File and go to Account Settings.
- Click Email in Account Settings and select your email account from the list.
- A new email account window opens.
- View more settings and click Internet Email Settings.
- Click on the Advanced tab.
- Now exchange the port number (SMPT) from 465 to 587.
- Click OK to save the changes, as shown below:
- Outlook configuration SMTP port number
- After configuration is complete, restart Outlook and pray that error [pii_email_029231e8462fca76041e] is deleted. If you’re lucky will be fixed if we don’t have solution 5.
Solution 5. Check your antivirus software in your window:
With this solution, you can find a simple solution to solve the error here. Disable antivirus programs for a while, and you can prevent Microsoft Outlook from connecting from the email client.
Disable antivirus programs by following these steps:
- Select Start
- Update and Security
- Security Windows
- Virus and Threat Protection
- Manage Settings (or Virus and Threat Protection Settings in Earlier Windows 10).
- Every antivirus program has different settings to disable this error.
- Check according to the software that you are using.
- If the error [pii_email_029231e8462fca76041e] still continues, continue to solution 6.
Solution 6: Uninstall and reinstall Outlook:
So you’re in solution six, and that’s because the previous five solutions didn’t work. Now the ultimate solution to the (pii_email_029231e8462fca76041e) error is to uninstall and reinstall Outlook. After reinstalling, try adding a new account.
Uninstall Microsoft Outlook by following the steps below:
- Open the program and features in Control Panel.
- Search for Microsoft Office 365 (Outlook is part of MS Office 365)
- Double-click MS Office 365.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to end the installation.
- After the installation is complete, reinstall Microsoft Outlook.
- Create a new account, add it to Outlook, and try emailing again.
In this article, we discuss 6 solutions to the error (pii_email_029231e8462fca76041e). I hope one of them worked for you and the error has already been fixed; otherwise, comment below, we will find a solution for you.