Is chipotle queso gluten-free: There are gluten-free choices at Chipotle. Gluten-free alternatives are plentiful at Chipotle.
Only flour tortilla-based burritos and quesadillas are gluten-free options at this Mexican restaurant.
A Chipotle burrito bowl or salad or taco or side or kid’s meal or Lifestyle Bowl can be customised to your liking if you’re looking for something a little more substantial.
Some Burritos to Eat
It’s difficult to think of a Chipotle burrito bowl as anything other than a burrito unwrapped. Bowls instead of tortillas are used to hold all of a dish’s ingredients.
Chipotle offers a wide choice of meats and vegetarian options. After that, you can include your preferred vegetables, salsas, cheeses, and condiments, such as white or brown rice, black beans, or pinto beans.
There are (4) ingredients in this dish: white rice, black beans and fajita veggies, as well as cheese and corn salsa.
- 27 grammes of fat per pound
- Protein content: 45 grammes.
- This meal contains 84 grammes of carbs.
- This product has a fibre content of 12 grammes
- One thousand and six hundred and eighty milligrammes
A Soup or a Salad?
You can substitute Chipotle’s romaine lettuce-based salads for rice, which is both healthier and lower in carbs.
These salads are great if you’re watching your carbohydrate intake or trying to lose weight. There is always the option of adding rice or beans if you like.
- Chipotle-Honey The salad with chicken and corn salsa, vinaigrette dressing, and
- About 495 calories in total.
- 25 milligrammes of fatty acids per serving
- Protein content in 37 grammes is as follows:
- Carbohydrate content: 37 g
- 6 grammes of fibre per serving
- One milligramme of sodium is equal to one gramme of sodium
Tacos made with corn tortillas
Those who want to avoid gluten might satisfy their spicy cravings with corn tortillas.
Chipotle’s taco entrée includes three tacos served on either a soft flour tortilla or a hard-shell corn tortilla. If you’re attempting to stay away from gluten, go with maize tortillas instead of wheat tortillas. The taste is a big draw for many individuals.
Guacamole or salsa can be used for sour cream or cheese on tacos as an alternative to guacamole.
Corn tortillas stuffed with guacamole, queso salsa, red peppers, cheese, and lettuce make up the four ingredients in the barbacoa tacos:
- Serving size: one; caloric content: 865
- The fat content of 55 grammes
- 40 grammes of protein per serving
- Carbohydrates in this serving: 49 grammes
- This product has a fibre content of 12 grammes
- 1,840 milligrammes of salt
4. Chips and dip
Gluten-free chips and dip from Chipotle fulfil your hunger without sacrificing flavour.
Chipotle’s chips and any of their dips and salsas make a great lunch. Some of the possibilities are Guacamole, Queso Blanco, fresh tomato salsa, Corn Salsa, and a Green Chili Salad.
Four servings of the following are included in every regular order of tortilla chips with white cheese:
- An average of 780 calories per serving.
- Serving Size: 43 grammes of fat
- proteins, with a gramme weight of 17
- Carbohydrate content: 80 grammes
- How much fibre is in a kilogramme?
- One cup contains 880 milligrammes of sodium.
Kids’ Pizza Making with Corn Tortillas
A gluten-free option is available at Chipotle for children of all ages. Create a Kid’s Build-Your-Own Taco with corn tortillas and your preferred toppings. Chips or fruit may also be included with the meal.
The Kid’s Build-Your-Own Taco consists of corn tortillas, chicken, pinto beans, and fresh tomato salsa.
- Calories in per serving: 335
- fat in the amount of 10 grammes
- Each serving contains 23 grammes of protein.
- 35 grammes of carbohydrates
- 8 grammes of fibre
- 620 milligrammes of salt
Recipe for a Whole30 Salad Bowl
If you like to keep things simple, you can get a Lifestyle Bowl. Chipotle offers a selection of lifestyle bowls that may be customised to meet your specific dietary requirements, including gluten-free options.
The four components that make up the Whole30 Salad Bowl with Carnitas, Fresh Tomato Salsa, and Guacamole give the following benefits when mixed together.
- A serving of this dish has a total of 500 calories.
- With a total fat content of 34 grammes,
- The protein content per serving is 27 grammes.
- 20 grammes of carbohydrates
- The fibre content in grammes is as follows: 10
- Sodium has a molar mass of 1,535 mg.
A Vegan Bowl for Eating Well on the Go
It’s possible to enjoy Chipotle even if you’re following a gluten-free vegan diet.
Those who are vegan or vegetarian can order a pre-made meal that includes all of the components and toppings they desire.
The Vegan Bowl with Sofritas includes fresh tomato salsa, fresh corn salsa, and lettuce.
- Each serving has more than 400 calories.
- The fat content of 24 grammes
- A serving of protein has 12 grammes.
- 42 grammes of carbohydrate
- Fibre Content: 17 grammes
- Sodium: 1,295 milligrammes
The gluten-free offerings at Chipotle are amazing. You don’t have to eat your burrito, quesadilla, or taco in a flour tortilla.
With Celiac disease or severe gluten sensitivities comes the risk of cross-contamination at restaurants.
A server who has cleansed his or her hands and is wearing gloves, and ideally from new tubs of ingredients, and clean utensils, should prepare your food.
Read More: What You Need to Know About Chipotle’s New Pollo Asado Menu Item