What is meant by bajuband?
The bajuband is also known as armlet or Ananta or angada. It is one of the types of the bracelet which is worn on the upper part of the arm. It is one of the traditional jewellery among the peoples. It is made up of different materials like copper, iron, gold, silver and other metals depending upon the peoples. It is known as bajuband.
What is meant by artificial jewellery?
A piece of artificial jewellery is made up of metal which is cheaper and easily moulds into different shapes and designs. The most common material used in the artificial jewellery is known as nickel, copper, lead, brass, and cadmium. It is known as artificial jewellery.
What are the types of jewellery you can buy through artificial jewellery online?
The types of jewellery you can Buy Artificial Jewellery Online are given by,
- Choker: It is one of the popular artificial jewellery among the peoples. Many brides will choose the choker for their wedding day. It is available in various materials.
- Rani Haar: This is the type of long necklaces which are single or multi-stringed. It is the popular style for the brides.
- Satlada: It is also look like Rani Haar. It gives you a unique look and pretty look. It has seven layers of pearls or gems. The smaller version has a five-layered necklace is known as Panchlada and a three-layered necklace is known as teenlada.
- Navratna: It is one of the colorful necklaces which consists of nine different precious and semi-precious gems are diamond, pearl, emerald, ruby, red coral, yellow sapphire, blue sapphire, cats eye, and hessonite.
- Gulbandh: It is the most basic style of necklaces. This type of necklace is also known as a princess necklace.
- Bib necklace: It is exactly similar to the baby bib. It is one of the unique designs like crescent hangings.
- Aadh necklace: It starts with the choker and ends with stings of the triangles. It is the traditional style of necklace. It will cover the whole neckline area.
- Collar necklaces: It is similar to the choker but it lies closer to the collarbone.
What are the steps to buy the pearl bajuband from online websites?
You can find the Pearls Bajuband online from the various websites. You can choose your favorite and make an order to get the pearls bajuband. The steps are given by,
- You need two things to buy the pearl bajuband. They are personal computers or Smartphone with an internet connection and debit cards or credit cards for the payment.
- First, you can log in to the registered jewellery website.
- You can type in the search box as pearl bajuband. After the searching process, lots of designs are displayed on the screen.
- You can choose the bajuband for your choice and know the specification through the description.
- Next, you have to move the selected bajuband to the cart.
- From the cart, you can make an order of the pearl bajuband and you need to give the personal information and card details.
- Finally, click on the buy now option to make an order of the pearl bajuband.