As MOLLE stands for ‘modular lightweight load-carrying equipment and it has rows of heavy-duty nylon fabric called PALS (pouch attachment ladder system) attached to backpacks. It is used to connect or keep multi-tools, magazine pouches, first aid, knife, etc., to bag packs and vests. It consists of specific straps which weave between the joints and equipment you are going to add. It is used by the US armed forces, firefighters, and adventurers.
As you know, several people in the world love knives and love to keep a knife with them. For keeping knives, they usually use exceptional cases. Most of the people utilize them for bush crafts, also for survival purposes, and also use by soft air enthusiasts. If you love knives and search for the best molle knife sheath and know how to attach a knife to molle, then it’s the best place to grasp these answers. From now you’ll never part with your knife or its case.
How to attach a knife to molle:
- When you see closely at the molle system, you notice that there is a system of loops. Thus it gives you a good link that distributes the weight evenly across the entire web.
- The distance between the loops and the width of loops are similar on both bag and sheath.
- These loops are 2.5cm apart from each other and 3.8cm wide.
- Select a spot for your knife to be attached.
- Try to choose or select the area of gear based on what’s easiest for you.
- Hold the snap side up and thread the slick stick through the bottom row of nylon webbing that your molle attachments will line up.
- On the reverse of the wing, weave the strap through the first row of nylon webbing.
- When you have the exact place of attachment, fix the snaps to ensure that your gear stays put.
- The adapter is an excellent solution for attaching the blade sheath to the bag pack with Molle/PALS webbing.
- You can connect your sheath to the backpack’s strap or tactical belts as well.
- A popular spot for a knife is horizontal straps on the shoulder strap of a backpack as it is nearest to your body and ready for whenever you need gear.
Tips for using molle gear:
The following steps can help you to attach gear to molle more accurately:
- Weave both straps through nylon webbing at the same time for joining with numerous sticks or belts.
- Use as much webbing as you can on your gear as well as your bag pack and vests.
- Utilize molle instead of ALICE clips as they are outdated.
Nowadays, molle is used by different people to attach other gear like knives, weapons, magazines, pouches, etc. They like the molle system due to its solidity and versatility. Using it allows you to customize your gear to suit your mission.
Read More: iCitytech-Bridging-The-Digital-Drive