Smartphones have made our lives a whole lot easier. We can keep in touch with our loved ones, surf the web, take pictures, and play games while on the go. When we make a few tweaks, the experience becomes even more exhilarating. With Android phones, you have the ability to customize many aspects of the device to suit your personal preferences and requirements. Changing the default background image is a simple way to make it more pleasing to your eye. If you don’t like the tone of the notice, you can change it. You can also alter the font size and style if you don’t like it. This article will explain how you can accomplish that on your brand-new A50. We’re going to walk you through it. Samsung Galaxy A50’s font size and style can be changed.
Read More: How Can I Backup My Samsung Galaxy S5 to PC?
How to Change Font Size And Style on Samsung Galaxy A50?
Changing the size and style of the font can make the whole thing more fun and personal. You can also find a font that is easier on your eyes and looks better. Let’s look at how to make the following changes:
- To access the Settings app on your A50, press the Menu button.
- Then select Display from the drop-down menu.
- Select Font Size and Style from the drop-down menu.
- You have the option of selecting your favorite font style and changing the font size. To change the font style, select the choice from the drop-down menu and then the font you like. To adjust the font size, move the slider underneath the font size option to the left or right by dragging it.
- In addition, you can make the typeface bold by flipping the switch next to that choice on the right.
As you can see, there is nothing difficult about this. It takes only a few touches to complete the task. So, you can now make the modifications you want with relative ease.