You may also use the Search or Launcher + Shift + Space keys on a Chromebook to insert emojis.
You may also utilize the accessibility settings on-screen keyboard and the emoji area.
Emojis have become a crucial part of our conversations, so having them available on all internet devices is excellent.
Emojis are more difficult to utilize on computers, especially Chromebooks. Getting emojis on a Chromebook.
How to Insert Emojis on Chromebook?
Chrome OS comes pre-installed with Google’s emoji collection. In other words, if you want to use emojis on a Chromebook, you don’t have to install any additional software or anything of the type. When compared to other operating systems such as Windows and macOS, Chrome OS makes it comparatively simple to access emojis. There are three simple methods for displaying emojis on a Chromebook.
1. Using a Mouse or Trackpad:
- Easy way to obtain emojis on a Chromebook. Move the pointer to the text box where you want to insert the emoji on a Chromebook. Choose Emoji from the context menu.
- The emoji keyboard appears. Find the emoji you wish to use and click it. The emoji keyboard vanishes after one click, so to reuse it, repeat the instructions.
2. Using the Keyboard:
- The emoji keyboard contains a shortcut key. To input. an emoji, move the mouse to the text field and click it. Shift + Search/Launcher + Space
- The emoji keyboard appears. Find the emoji you wish to use and click it. To insert several emojis, you must use the keyboard shortcut to bring up the emoji keyboard.
3. Using the On-Screen Keyboard:
- If you have a touchscreen Chromebook, use this method. It’s a better option if you use emojis regularly.
- Chrome OS offers an on-screen keyboard that is similar to the Google keyboard Gboard on Android. Unlike the emoji keyboard used in the previous techniques, this one may be enabled with one click.
- To use the on-screen keyboard, go to the Chromebook’s Settings. Click Advanced in the left navigation. In the advanced settings, select Accessibility.
- Inclusions and exclusions Click the toggle next to Enable on-screen keyboard in the keyboard and text input area.
- Once activated, the virtual keyboard button will appear near the time in the bottom right. Open the keyboard by clicking it. To access the emoji area, click the smiley face emoji in the bottom row.
- You can select an emoji. Close the keyboard by clicking the close keyboard button in the bottom right.