As you may know, the business environment of today is very dynamic. Many organizations are searching for ways to enhance the productivity of the employees and team collaboration. For that, the external and internal processes of communication must be improved.
Although getting there might appear difficult, Cisco WebEx cloud calling ensures a fantastic solution to collaborate with teams in real-time. With the WebEx solution, you can share files and have a web-based video conference.
As per a study, 40 percent of employees waste half an hour of their time searching for the conference or meeting room. You can use your Windows or Mac desktops for your virtual meetings with WebEx. Read further to learn everything about WebEx.
What is the history of WebEx?
Min Zhu and Subrah Iyar first founded WebEx in 1995. Additionally, the former Zoom President, Dave Berman, also helped WebEx to go public since he served as WebEx’s President of Worldwide Sales and Services. Moreover, the founder of Zoom, Eric Yuan, was an engineer at the company WebEx.
The company has become successful since many great minds have strived hard for the company. WebEx was then acquired by Cisco after twelve years of its launch for 3.2 US billion dollars. In 2021, they launched the WebEx Cloud calling application.
What is Cisco WebEx?
Cisco WebEx allows your team to be connected with the help of productivity tools. This cloud-based suite of productivity tools merges the collaboration tools and web conferencing platform, which includes WebEx devices, WebEx meetings, and WebEx teams.
You can ensure unified communication for your business with the help of file sharing, team messaging, and video meetings. If you have installed WebEx, your meetings will be supported by WebEx team apps or Cisco WebEx meetings.
What does WebEx have to offer?
WebEx has a lot to offer to many users, especially beginners. For beginners, the experience can be overwhelming. Below listed are some of the key offerings of WebEx.
1. Training: You can educate anyone from anywhere in the world with the help of WebEx training. Presenters will be allowed to instruct and present with a digital whiteboard. They will also be able to record all the presentation sessions. Charging for your training is effortless with the eCommerce functionality.
2. Webinars: If you host a webinar with more than 2000 attendees, the WebEx events are right for you. You can attain a variety of features like text chat, polling, and Q&As. After all, the software supports them. Some of the tools included in the webinar are the ability to share screens, content sharing, and whiteboarding.
3. Remote support: You can attain remote support with WebEx support. So, how does it help? It can resolve all your problems swiftly and operate at a lower cost. Plus, your clients will be provided with real-time service.
You need an internet connection to communicate via the video conferencing service in any part of the world. You can ensure that the time zone doesn’t matter, and you will be able to offer support to your clients.
4. Collaboration: Although the WebEx teams are not quite popular, unlike other collaboration applications, it is still ideal. You can utilize whiteboards, hold meetings online, share files, and schedule meetings. The WebEx teams provide the best interface allowing you to join meetings easily.
5. Cloud calling: You will attain amazing features in the WebEx cloud calling application. After all, this cloud-based solution is efficient and effective. The software supports resuming, do-not-disturb mode, forwarding, dialing, transferring, and holding. Plus, a virtual receptionist in this application can greet callers.